Abu Simbel Temples of the King Ramses II, are the famous temples deep south of Egypt where the sun shines and light the King’s and Queen’s statue on their face twice a year, 22nd of October and 22nd of February. The magical temples of Abu Simbel are carved in the rock. The huge temples were moved by UNESCO to prevent them from drowning under Nasser Lake that was formed by the High Dam in Aswan.
The tour starts by pick up from your hotel/resident in Aswan and drives to Abu Simbel temples. The drive is about 3 and half hours and we always start the trip at 5 am, to allow visiting the temples before the sun is too hot from one point and to watch the sunrise on the way. Also to allow visits to other sites after returning back from Abu Simbel if your visit to Aswan is not a long one.
- Trip Duration: Full day (9 hours).
- Trip Time: From 4:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- Trip Season: All year round.
- Trip Theme: History, Culture, and Road Trip.
- Trip Climate: Warm Winter.
Price: USD$85 per person
RESERVATION DEPOSIT: (USD$35) Rest of payment upon pick up.
CONTACT US: +201067325002 or Email: email@example.com
- Deposit payment min. two days before the trip date.
- Prices per person.
- For private small or big groups please contact us.
- 04:30 Pick up from the hotel and head to Abu Simbel witnessing sunrise on the way.
- 09:00 Visit the Temples.
- 11:00 Head back to Aswan.
- 14:30 Drop off at your hotel in Aswan.
- Optional Tours:
- Lunch at El Dokka restaurant upon arrival to Aswan. USD$8 per person.
- Hotel pickup and drop off. Transportation in our modern air-conditioned Toyota HIACE van. Max. group size is 8 people. Van seats 14 people.
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking Egyptology guide.
- 2 small water bottles per person.
- Personal expenses.
- Program might be amended without prior notice.
- Cancellation fees.
- $10 of the initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Deposit of $35 for cancellations two days before the trip date.
- 100% for cancellations one day before the trip or for a no-show.
- Please notify us if you plan to settle the rest of your payment via Credit Card or in a different currency than USD$. For Visa, Master Cards & PayPal please add a supplement of 3.5% for the amount to be paid.
- The quotation is based on the current exchange rate of USD$1 = EGP18.00 any significant change in the USD$ exchange rate against the EGP will directly affect the quotation.