Discover Bali, the most beautiful tropical gateway. Explore the rainy forests and stunning beaches, wander in nature, raft in the wild river, hike volcano and enjoy sunrise, meditate at the temples, explore the Balinese culture and the Batik handmade art. Indulge yourself into this magical island and get a real travel experience at one of the top travel destinations in the world!
- Trip Duration: 10 Days/9 Nights
- Trip Date: From 7th April to 16th of April 2017
- Trip Season: Spring Break Annual Hike
- Trip Group: Hikers, Family, Groups, Leisure, Backpackers and Solo Travelers
- Trip Theme: Volcano Trekking, Rafting, Beaches, Temples, Shopping & Culture
- Trip Climate: Tropical Islands
- Trip Design by: Yasser Ahmad and Yehia El Decken.
- Trip Designed for: Eman El Amir’s Group
Price: USD$760 per person (Special Promotion)
Download Program PDF
RESERVATION DEPOSIT: (USD200)
CONTACT US: +201222290517 or +201278670808 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deposit/full payment anytime after the 1st of April until one day before the trip depending on seats availability.
- Prices per person in double/triple room.
- For single rooms and earlier arrival or earlier/later departures, please contact us.
- Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking
- Wild River Rafting Adventure
- Bali Temples Tour
- Art Markets and Batik Workshops
- Balinese Traditional Dance Show
- Ubud Rice Terraces and Monkey Forest Temple
- Legian Beach and Seminyak Shopping District
- Optional Tours: Snorkeling, Island Hoping, Scuba Diving, Volcano Hot Springs, Waterfalls, Wave Surfing, Jimbran beach and more.
- All transfers in private modern air conditioned vehicles.
- 9 Nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Bali. [Bed & Breakfast basis].
- Batur Volcano Trekking including transportation, guidance, park entrance fees and breakfast on top of the mountain.
- White Water Rafting including transportation, instructions, gears and lunch.
- A full day tour to visit Bali temples, local villages and Batik Workshops.
- A full day tour to the Rice Terraces and Monkey forest in Ubud.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- International air tickets to and from Bali Airport
- Visa Expenses at the Airport
- Personal expenses and additional activities or optional tours
- Program might be amended without prior notice.
- The above is just an offer and does not guarantee availability.
- Deposit of USD$200 upon confirmation, rest of payment should be settled a min. of one month before the trip starts.
- Cancellation fees.
- Non refundable deposit (USD$200) for cancellation. You can use your deposit at any of our trips.
- + 50% for cancellations one week before the trip date.
- Please notify us if you plan to settle the rest of your payment via Credit Card or in a different currency than USD$. For Visa, Master Cards & PayPal please add a supplement of 3.5% for the amount to be paid.
- The quotation is based on the current exchange rate of USD$1 = EGP18.00 any significant change in the USD$ exchange rate against the EGP will directly affect the quotation.
- Please note our standard Check-in time at hotels is 2pm, and Check-out at 12noon. Please be advised if you arrive earlier than 2pm or plan to leave later than 12 noon, that you will be charged an extra night.