Visit Bali, the greatest summer holiday destination & imagine Yoga in a lush green environment? Imagine Yoga at the heart of rich nature? This program takes you to heaven; inside out. Daily day trips and activities at different spots in Bali. Night activities take you to the Heaven inward through Yoga. Every evening, you get to experience the Yoga magic through a Hatha Yoga class. Then you get to go deeper inside you through meditation.
Explore the Rice Terraces and the Coffee Plantations, Hike Volcanoes and visit Temples. Go Wild Water Rafting and Wave Surfing. Meditate, explore the Balinese Culture and go shopping on a Tropical Island.
- Trip Duration: 9 Days/8 Nights
- Trip Date: From 1st to 9th of September 2017
- Trip Season: Eid El Adha and Summer Holidays season.
- Trip Group: Hikers, Family, Groups, Leisure, Backpackers and Solo Travelers
Price: USD$845 per person
- Early Bird Price: USD$845 (Valid before 31 Jul 2017)
- Regular Price: USD$915 (Deadline for booking, 20th of Aug 2017)
- Min. group size 8 people. In case minimum group size is not met, you would choose to either go on our regular Bali Bali program which is same as this program excluding the Yoga Sessions and for the same dates. Or you could choose to refund your payment in full.
- Max. group size is 16 people. In case we receive more bookings we would consider organizing a follow up event in the near future. For big groups kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Either book online below or email email@example.com or call +201021444257
RESERVATION DEPOSIT: (USD400)
CONTACT US: +201021444257 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For bookings after the 20th of August please check with our sales team re availability & price.
- Rest of payment upon arrival to Bali International Airport.
- Prices per person in double/triple room.
- For single rooms and earlier arrival or earlier/later departures, please contact us.
- Batur Volcano Trekking, White Water Rafing, Temple Tours, Rice Terraces, Batik Workshop and Coffee Plantations & Yoga sessions with Dalia Adel.
- Optional Tours: Snorkeling, Island Hoping, Scuba Diving, Volcano Hot Springs, Waterfalls, Wave Surfing, Jimbran beach and more.
- All transfers in private modern air conditioned vehicles.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- Daily Yoga sessions with Dalia Adel.
- Batur Volcano Trekking, White Water Rafing, Temple Tours, Rice Terraces, Batik Workshop and Coffee Plantations.
- Nights accommodation in a 4* hotel in Seminyak. [Bed & Breakfast Basis].
- Nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Ubud. [Bed & Breakfast Basis].
- International air tickets to and from Bali Airport
- Personal expenses and additional activities or optional tours
- You need to alert us if you have any injury or a chronic health condition.
- Yoga is an inward journey. It is great that you are joining this retreat. This means you are open to going deep inside you to support your own growth.
- Whatever is shared during this retreat stays within this retreat. We respect the privacy of everyone and the confidentiality of all that is shared.
- Yoga is about oneness. Embracing everything and everyone is part of the Oneness philosophy. Come with an open heart and a loving smile.
- A key concept of the Yoga philosophy is non-violence (Ahimsa). Part of the Ahimsa (non-violence) concept is caring for the environment. Keep everything in the same condition you found it, or even more beautiful.
- Yoga is a way of life. Live the experience of taking Yoga off the mat.
- Yoga is not for the flexible, or the slim, or the young, or the fit .. Yoga is for all. Not flexible? Yoga will give flexibility and so on.
- Program might be amended without prior notice.
- The above is just an offer and does not guarantee availability.
- Deposit of USD$400 to confirm your booking, rest of payment should be settled upon pick up at Bali International Airport only in cash either in USD$ or IDR.
- The above quotation is based on the current exchange rate of USD$1 = IDR13,000 any significant change in the USD$ exchange rate against the IDR will directly affect the quotation.
- Please note our standard Check-in time at hotels is 2pm afternoon, and Check-out at 12pm at noon. Please be advised if you arrive earlier than 2pm or plan to leave later than 12pm, that you will be charged an extra night.
- Cancellation Policy:
- USD$50 of your booking deposit is non-refundable.
- 50% for cancellation 2 weeks before the retreat.
- 100% for cancellation one week before the retreat.
- In case of refund, same payment method will apply.