Free Walking Tour Old Cairo. Every Tuesday at 10am, come and join our Free Walking Tour and learn all about Old Cairo. Guided visit with an Egyptology English Speaking Guide to visit Marguiruis Church, the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church, Coptic Museum and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Also a short walking distance from this area is Amr Ibn El Ass Mosque second Mosque built in Egypt and Africa. Old Cairo area is quite fascinating with the representation of the three heavenly religions worship houses all next to each other. If you are visiting Cairo and or staying in Cairo feel free to drop by, the trip is free. To provide high engagement and one to one experience with the guide, we limit the trip to only 20 people. Make sure you book your spot before coming.
- Trip Duration: 2 hr 30 min.
- Trip Time: From 10 to 12:30.
- Trip Season: All year long.
- Trip Theme: Sightseeing, Culture, Hisotry, Leisure, Free Walking Tour, Family Tour.
- Trip Climate: City Climate.
- Max. Number of Attendees: 20.
- Language: English.
PRICES AND BOOKING
You need to reserve your spot before the trip. Click on the link above to register.
If you have any questions or to book a private trip for a small or a big group please contact us:
- Phone: +201222290517
- Email: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: +201026690878
- 10:00am Meet in front of Marguirguis Church right outside Marguirguis Metro Station within the tourist area of Old Cairo & meet your guide.
- 10:15 Start the tour by visiting Marguirguis Church.
- 10:40 Move to the Hanging Church.
- 11:10 Go downstairs and visit Abu Serga Church where it was believed that Virgin Mary and Jesus (PBUH) spent sometime during their trip to Egypt. Followed by a short walk to visit Ben Ezra Synagogue.
- 12:00 A briefing about the Coptic Museum, then free time to visit the Museum.
- 12:30 End of Tour.
Terms and Conditions:
- Program might be amended without prior notice.
- Cancellation Policy: after booking, if you wish to cancel kindly let us know so someone else can have fun and join our tour.