Rappeling in Egypt Adventure at Wadi Degla! Enjoy a day out of the ordinary.
- Trip operates from Cairo hotel pick up or Alfa Market Kournish Maadi.
- Trip operates in: Cairo -> Wadi Degla Protected Park.
- Trip Duration: half day.
- Trip Time: From 8 am to 2 pm.
- Trip Season: Fall, Winter & Spring. From the 1st of October to the 30th of April.
- Trip Theme: Desert Safari, Leisure, Recreational Sports, Abseiling or Rappelling.
- Trip Climate: Sunny, no wind & dry.
Price: USD$25 per person
RESERVATION DEPOSIT: (USD$20)
- Deposit/full payment min. two days before the trip date.
- Prices per person.
- For private small or big groups please contact us.
Rappeling in Egypt
Rappeling in Egypt adventure. Head to the dry waterfalls of Wadi Degla Canyon the closest Protect Park to Cairo. Enter the park from the East Gate and rive off road for a short period until we reach the desired location. Spend the day at visitors center built of stones and rocks and completely deserted feels like Aladin Castle in the maddest of the desert. The building is overlooking the waterfalls that dried almost 10,000 years ago. Rappell or Abseil down and keep climbing up from the waterfall until you master the art of Rappelling.
- 8:00 am Pick up from hotel or meeting point and transfer to Wadi Degla.
- 9:00 am Arrive at Park West Gate and drive to reach km 13 at the waterfalls.
- 10:30am Arrive at the cliff and go through orientation and instructions.
- Rappel down three times or more.
- 12:30 Break for picnic lunch.
- 13:30 Head back to the meeting point.
- Optional Tours:
- Mountain biking 13kms off road to reach the Park West Gate, enjoy a slight slope downwards. Option trip lasts for 1.15 hours. USD$25 per person.
- All transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles.
- BBQ lunch and beverages.
- Entrance fees.
- Guidance. English speaking guides.
- Abseiling equipment and gear, including helmets and harness.
- 2 water bottles per customer. (0.6 litres).
- Personal expenses and additional activities or optional tours
- Program might be amended without prior notice.
- Cancellation fees.
- Non-refundable deposit (USD$20) for cancellation.
- + 50% for cancellations two days before the trip date.
- 100% for cancellations one day before the trip or for a no-show.
- Please notify us if you plan to settle the rest of your payment via Credit Card or in a different currency than USD$. For Visa, Master Cards & PayPal please add a supplement of 3.5% for the amount to be paid.
- The quotation is based on the current exchange rate of USD$1 = EGP18.00 any significant change in the USD$ exchange rate against the EGP will directly affect the quotation.