Feel like spending a day out of the ordinary .. Roll on the Dunes .. Take loads of fun pictures of yourself in the desert .. Ride a 4 wheeler .. B.B.Q. lunch.. Lit a fire .. Dig a hole .. Burn marshmallow..
Just run around and go crazy …
The trip is aimed to show our travelers how to enjoy the desert while leaving it intact. We don’t have to build resorts or change the desert’s nature in order to enjoy or make better use of our resources. We could always get out of the city, have a blast and get back home taking nothing but photos and great memories and leaving nothing but footsteps.
It’s a Mini Safari, just one full day away from the city or the resort, just you, the desert and some recreational sandboarding activity.
- Trip Duration: Full day.
- Trip Time: From 7am to 9pm.
- Trip Season: All year long.
- Trip Theme: Desert Safari, Leisure, Recreational Sports, Sandboarding.
- Trip Climate: Desert Safari.
Price: USD$53 per person
Sandboarding – Fayoum Wadi El Rayan
RESERVATION DEPOSIT: (USD$10) Rest of payment upon pick up.
CONTACT US: +201274322400 or +201278670808 or Email: email@example.com
- Deposit/full payment min. two days before the trip date.
- Prices per person.
- For private small or big groups please contact us.
- 7:00am Pick up from hotel in Cairo or Gaiza and transfer to Wadi El Rayyan Protected Park in Fayoum.
- 9:00am Arrive at Park and visit the Water falls.
- 9:30am Head towards Mudawara Mountain to enjoy a short hike up and the fascinating view from the top.
- 10:30am Arrive at the Dunes and go through orientation and instructions.
- 13:00 Break for lunch. BBQ chicken, white rice and vegetables.
- 14:30 Free time for Beach Volley, relaxing, reading or optional tours.
- 17:30 Head back to Cairo.
- Optional Tours:
- An off road ride to Wadi El Heitan to visit the open air UNESCO World Heritage Center (Whale Valley). Trip lasts for 2 hours and half driving 35kms one way off road in 4×4 vehicles. USD$50 per person.
- A short off road ride to reach the Magic Lake, a greatly scenic 4 kms in parameters lake surrounded by sand dunes from two sides. Plenty of fun 4×4 tricks and higher dunes for more advanced sandboarding. Trip lasts for 1 hour. USD$35 per person.
- An off road ride to Madinat Madi, 35kms off road south east. Built in 18th century BC, containing the largest surviving temple of the Intermediate period of the Ancient Egyptian Era. Trip lasts for 3 hours. USD$65 per person.
- All road transfers in modern air conditioned vehicles and off road in 4×4 non air conditioned vehicles.
- BBQ lunch and beverages.
- Entrance fees.
- Guidance. English speaking guides.
- Sandboarding equipment and gear.
- 2 water bottles per customer.
- Personal expenses and additional activities or optional tours
- Program might be amended without prior notice.
- Cancellation fees.
- Non refundable deposit (USD$10) for cancellation.
- + 50% for cancellations two days before the trip date.
- 100% for cancellations one day before the trip or for no-show.
- Please notify us if you plan to settle the rest of your payment via Credit Card or in a different currency than USD$. For Visa, Master Cards & PayPal please add a supplement of 3.5% for the amount to be paid.
- The quotation is based on the current exchange rate of USD$1 = EGP18.00 any significant change in the USD$ exchange rate against the EGP will directly affect the quotation.