Full Day Trip in Wadi ُُُُُُُُُEl Gemal National Park in Marsa Alam. The valley is one of the largest in the Red Sea Mountain region between the Nile and the Red Sea. The region is distinguished by its environment with a great variety of flora and fauna. Also characterized by its Roman Ghost Cities. Such a virgin area of Egypt with very limited information up till today. This special day trip offers you integration of Safari and Trekking to engage you with the hidden gems of the park. Take you out of your known world to part of the unknown almost untouched world in the oldest nation on Earth. An interesting paradox offering a genuine day in a not crowded yet trendy National Reserve.
- Pick-up at your hotel in or around Wadi El Gemal Park. (Free pick up from hotels South of Marsa Alam and North of Wadi El Gemal Park).
- Drive with 4×4 cars to the Protected National Park.
- After a descent off road jeep drive from the entrance, stop at Kab El Khawara for a panoramic view of Wadi El Gemal.
- From Kab El Khawara drive off road 40 more km to start a hike of 5 km. Our team will lead you through the hike to reach the Ancient Roman Ghost City of Appolonia. Walk through the ruins and travel back in time to visualize as well as learn about the lifestyle of Roman engineers and labor in the mining industry.
- Set up for lunch after the hike. A full course meal containing Local Bedouin Bread backed fresh with the Ababda style. Followed by bbq chicken and a green salad. After lunch have some fresh fruits for dessert together with Gabana local coffee roasted in front of you.
- Wadi El Gemal is home to a Bedouin tribe called Ababda. On the west and closer to the mountains, they live as shepherds and camel breeders. The tribe has been living in harmony with nature and has preserved their cultural heritage of music, dance and culinary art to a great level. Sill in our modern world their exist communities that still respect nature fully and live while leaving intact.
- Proceed afterwards to Qulaan Beach Settlement. Time to sit by the beach and enjoy a relaxed evening in one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Price: USD$83 per person..
- Pick up time: 7 am.
- Trip Duration: Full day (11 hours).
- Trip Time: From 07:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Trip Season: All year round.
- Trip Theme: History, Adventure, Exploration, Culture, and City Tour.
- Trip Climate: Desert climate.
Price: USD$83 per person
RESERVATION DEPOSIT: (USD$25) Rest of payment upon pick up.
CONTACT US: +201067325002 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deposit payment min. two days before the trip date.
- Prices per person.
- For private small or big groups please contact us.
- 07:oo Pick up from the hotel. Please note if your hotel is not listed below, a pickup fee will apply.
- 08:30 Drive off road for an Eastern Desert Off-Road experience.
- 10:00 Stop at Kab El Khawara for a panoramic view of Wadi El Gemal then start hiking to Appolonia.
- 12:30 Reach Appolonia.
- 13:00 Lunch.
- 15:00 Head to Qulaan Beach Settlement.
- 18:00 Drop off at your hotel.
- (Please note hotel pick up time and drop off depends on your hotel distance from Protected Park entrance. Above is estimated at a max. of 50kms one way distance).
- Pick up from Port Ghalib. Kindly add USD$50 per one way transfer for max. 10 people.
- Pick up from North of Port Ghalib not included.
- Pick up from Hotels located south to Wadi El Gemal National Park. Kindly add USD$35 per one way transfer for max. 10 people.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Low mileage well maintained Toyota Land Cruiser.
- Park Entrance fees.
- Local Bedouin Ababda guide.
- English speaking tour leader.
- 2 large water bottles per person.
- Lunch (bbq chicken, Ababda local bread, green salad, fresh fruits, and Gabana local coffee).
- First Aid Kit per car.
- Program might be amended without prior notice.
- Cancellation fees.
- $18 of the initial deposit is non-refundable.
- $25 for cancellations two days before the trip date.
- 100% for cancellations one day before the trip or for a no-show.
- Please notify us if you plan to settle the rest of your payment via PayPal please add a supplement of 3.5% for the amount to be paid.
- The quotation is based on the current exchange rate of USD$1 = EGP17.90 any significant change in the USD$ exchange rate against the EGP will directly affect the quotation.