Escorted Tour to visit: Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square (Tahrir Square is where the 25th of Jan revolution/strikes took place), it’s the major museum with a huge collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities including but not limited to the Mummies Room and Tut Ankh Amoun famous treasures. Head afterwards to the Great Pyramids of Giza, visit the three Great Pyramids & Sphinx, have lunch, ride a camel and enjoy the area and take lots of photos. [Visits order might be swapped to Pyramids first then Museum according to traffic]. If you are a group of 8 or more, check below for group prices.
- Duration: Full day (8 hours).
- Time: From 9 am to 5 pm.
- Availability: All year long.
- Theme: Sightseeing, Must See Sites.
Trip Price and Details
- USD$68 per person.
- USD$38 per person in a group of 8 or more. Great Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum (Groups)
- Online Deposit: USD$10, rest of payment upon pick up.
- CONTACT US: +201222290517 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9:00 am Pick up and head to the Great Pyramids of Giza Area.
- 10:00 am Escorted tour with your Egyptology Guide to learn more about the Pyramids, their history, reasons behind their building and theories on how they were built. Optional visit inside some of the Pyramids. Head to the Panorama view to take interactive pictures with the Pyramids, then a camel caravan ride for 20 mins from the Panorama to Pyramid of Menkawra. Optional visit to the Sun Boat museum, then head to Sphinx and visit the temple. 1pm Break for Lunch.
- 2:00pm Head afterwards to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquiries in Tahrir Square (Tahrir Square is where the 25th of January revolution took place) visit the Grand Museum with its famous Tut Ankh Amon’s Treasures. Optional visit to the Mummies room.
- 4:30 Head back to drop off point.
- All road transfers in modern air-conditioned tourist van.
- Entrance fees to the Great Pyramids of Giza Area.
- Entrance fees to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities.
- English Speaking Egyptology Guide.
- Personal expenses and additional activities or optional tours
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The program might be amended without prior notice.
- Cancellation fees.
- Non-refundable deposit (USD$10).
- + 50% for cancellations 24 hours before the trip.
- 100% for cancellations less than 24 hours before the trip or for a no-show.
- Please notify us if you plan to settle the rest of your payment via Credit Card or in a different currency than USD$. For Visa, Master Cards & PayPal please add a supplement of 3.5% for the amount to be paid.
- The quotation is based on the current exchange rate of USD$1 = EGP17.30 any significant change in the USD$ exchange rate against the EGP will directly affect the quotation.