Allow us to take you on a one day mini safari to explore the spirit of ancient history while trekking among the virgin National Park of Wadi El Gemal.
We collect you at the nearest hotel around Wadi el Gemal (South Marsa Alam) in 4 wheels drive vehicles and move towards Kab El Khawara valley for a panoramic view.
We drive 40km offroad to start our 5km in depth trekking guided by our experts to witness prehistoric roman ruins who once engineered the mining industry following the foot paths of the great Pharaohs.
After the hike we pause to set for lunch, a full course meal à la Ababda style followed by Gabana coffee. The Ababda tribe is currently the indigenous inhabitant of the valley and still maintains their traditional lifestyle.
Shortly after lunch, we move towards the ultimate paradise of Qulaan. A natural set of Mangrove trees, white sand islands where you can chill, swim and take part of a priceless sunset
- 7:00 Pickup from the hotel. (Fees apply if hotel is not listed)
- 8:30 Off-road drive experience
- 10:00 Stop at Kab El Khawara then hike
- 12:30 Reach Rroman ruins
- 13:00 Lunch
- 15:00 Qulaan Beach
- 18:00 Drop off Hotel
Please note that Pickup and Drop Off timings depend on your hotel location in respect of the Protectorate Park.
- Pick up Port Ghalib Hotels available for a $50/one way extra fees up to 10 passengers.
- Pick up from Hotels south to Wadi El Gemal available for a $35/one way extra fees up to 10 passengers
Price: USD$85 per person
($25 deposit to be paid 2 days prior the trip – balance upon pick up)
For Private groups arrangements, please contact us on +201067325002 or Email: email@example.com
- Hotel pickup and drop off (from the following hotels: Gorgonia, Azur Lahmy Bey & Kite Village).
- 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser.
- Park Entrance fees.
- Local Bedouin Ababda guide.
- English speaking tour leader.
- 2 large water bottles per person.
- Lunch set menu (bbq chicken, Ababda local bread, green salad, fresh fruits, and Gabana local coffee).
- First Aid Kit per car.
- Pick up from Port Ghalib. Kindly add USD$50 per one way transfer for max. 10 people.
- Pick up from North of Port Ghalib not included.
- Pick up from Hotels located south to Wadi El Gemal National Park. Kindly add USD$35 per one way transfer for max. 10 people.
Terms and Conditions
- Program might be amended without prior notice.
- Cancellation fees.
- $18 of the initial deposit is non-refundable.
- $25 for cancellations two days before the trip date.
- 100% for cancellations one day before the trip or for a no-show.
- Please notify us if you plan to settle the rest of your payment via PayPal please add a supplement of 3.5% for the amount to be paid.
- The quotation is based on the current exchange rate of USD$1 = EGP17.90 any significant change in the USD$ exchange rate against the EGP will directly affect the quotation.