For the above and more, we offer you a mini desert hike within the beautiful intact protectorate of The Whales Valley located in the Western Desert where we invite you out of your comfy indoors to enjoy a concentrated dose of sun & sands to expand your visual horizon while learning about different life forms that once existed.
Trip Price and Details
- PUSD$59 per person. USD$39 per person for groups.
- Reservation deposit: USD$10, rest of payment upon pick up.
- CONTACT US: +201021444257 +201274322400 or +201278670808 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices per person.
- For private small or big groups please contact us.
- 7:00 Pick up from hotel in Cairo or Giza or train station. Hit the road to Fayoum by 9:00 Enter Wadi El Rayan Protected Park.
- 9:30 Get off road and ride 35kms heading towards Wadi El Hitan Unesco World Heritage Site.
- 10:30 Arrive, rest, drink water and snacks.
- 11:00 Walk in the open air museum for up to 6kms.
- 13:00 Return back to rest and have coffee.
- 14:00 Ride off road back to Wadi El Rayan and have lunch by the lake.
- 16:30 Head back to drop off point.
- 19:00 Arrive to drop off point.
- All road transfers in modern air conditioned vehicles and off road in 4×4 non air conditioned vehicles.
- BBQ lunch and beverages.
- Entrance fees.
- Guidance. English speaking tour leader.
- 2 water bottles per customer.
- Personal expenses and additional activities or optional tours
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Program might be amended without prior notice.
- Cancellation fees.
- Non refundable deposit (USD$10).
- + 50% for cancellations two days before the trip date.
- 100% for cancellations one day before the trip or for no-show.
- Please notify us if you plan to settle the rest of your payment via Credit Card or in a different currency than USD$. For Visa, Master Cards & PayPal please add a supplement of 3.5% for the amount to be paid.
- The quotation is based on the current exchange rate of USD$1 = EGP18.00 any significant change in the USD$ exchange rate against the EGP will directly affect the quotation.
*Wadi El Hitan (The Whale Valley) protectorate: located 150Km southwest Cairo, a designated UNESCO world Heritage Site for its hundreds of whales forms fossils like no other landscape in the world which make it a high profiled natural attraction like no other. The Valley is a global live record of the earliest whales emergence and evolution on this earth during their transition from land-based animals to marine mammals.